FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Don’t see your question here? Fill out the form on this page and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
What is your pricing?
- Driveway removal/replacements range from $7,000 to $15,000
- Patios & sidewalks range from $2,500 to $8,000
- Garage pads range from $4,000 to $9,000
- Lifting & levelling ranges from $400 to $1,500
- Foundation crack repair ranges from $400 to $1,200
*Individual job prices may vary, these are a general range of prices only, and are not guaranteed.
How long will this project take?
Most projects take approximately 2-4 days to complete.
*This is not guaranteed, it is representative of an average job.
What is required of me as the customer?
Prior to our arrival:
- Have the project area cleared and cleaned; remove items you do not want to be damaged during your project
- Have vehicles moved out of the way
- Remove any obstructions that may get in the way of our equipment
After the project is completed:
- Landscape patching may be required
- Sprinklers may need to be fixed
- Maintain the concrete (have a concrete maintenance plan in place – we can provide this for you)